CREATED BY A FIREFIGHTER & DESIGNED TO SAVE LIVES
Saving lives and property is what FireAvert is about. Firefighter, Peter Thorpe, created a powerful home fire prevention product that stops kitchen fires after years of fighting fires caused by unattended cooking.
Every 4.5 minutes in the U.S., firefighters are called to homes to put out kitchen fires. These fires could have been prevented if they had FireAvert. When smoke alarms are activated, FireAvert automatically shuts off power to electric stoves or gas to gas ranges, eliminating the heat source and stopping the fire before flames even erupt.
Stop Kitchen Fires with FireAvert!
Our Professional Team
The FireAvert team is a group of dedicated experts led by Peter Thorpe who strive daily to provide life saving fire prevention products to the general public and commercial/multi-family space.
Our team works tirelessly to ensure you receive excellent service when working with FireAvert to protect your property and those in your care.
We will be there every step of the way to make sure you get the products you need in a timely manner and we provide the support you need to get the products installed correctly.
Our products are cost effective, whether for residential or multi-family use. Peace of mind is invaluable.
We stand by our products and FireAvert has a standard 1 year warranty. It also has a 30 day money back guarantee!
What people are saying
Here are just a few of the testimonials from our customers.
“Everything came in a timely manner. It was installed great. The customer service has been great. Everything so far has been awesome.”Natalie FischerBridge Property Management
“You should use FireAvert because it will save you operational expenses, as well as provide secure living conditions for the residents. I think they're just an awesome product. We truly appreciate all the customer service they've provided us.”Nick VictorioPresidio at Rancho Del Oro
“All four units are equipped. The tenant, he fell asleep again with food on the stove and he got the place smoked up again. The fire detector went off. And it snapped off the stove. The smoke detector went off and it avoided any real incident. Nobody even thought to call the fire department this time.””Bill Cereske
“I had seen it on Shark Tank, and immediately, I bought it for my father who’s 81. The reason I bought it is because he’s not always hearing as well as he used to, and I’m afraid that him being by himself, that teakettle won’t be loud enough or he won’t hear it. At least FireAvert will shut it off immediately.”Cheryll LeopoldFamily Member
“I was pleasantly surprised because I’ve tried many, many products in my lifetime. There’s always discrepancy between what they’re saying and how the product acts. FireAvert performed exactly. Took 30 seconds for the signal to go from smoke detector to the unit itself. I have some very, very senior family members. That’s exactly what they need because for sure they’re going to forget the stoves on sooner or later.”M. Mike GiltacaAPC Ltd