Cart

When he was only 5, my son decided to cook his own oatmeal in the microwave. However, he didn’t know exactly how much water to use, and the too-dry oatmeal caught fire. Before he knew it, the flames scorched the microwave and smoke filled the kitchen and our home. The resulting fire destroyed the microwave, kitchen cabinets, and scared our son. 

FireAvert would have turned off the power at the first sign of smoke saving our kitchen and saving us time and money in repairs. 

Let FireAvert save you time and money by preventing kitchen fires. Order FireAvert Now!