Cart

Often on Friday evenings, our daughter will invite friends over to watch movies. When she went to cook popcorn that evening in our new microwave, she didn’t know the wattage was higher than in our old microwave and set the timer for five minutes just like she always had. The overheated oil and popcorn caught the packaging and our new microwave on fire, destroying it and the kitchen cabinet holding the microwave. 

Microwaves often cause kitchen fires like this. In fact, every 4.5 minutes in the United States, fire fighters are dispatched to homes with a kitchen fire cause by unattended cooking.

Let FireAvert protect your home and family from dangerous kitchen fires.

Order yours today!